Sunday, November 1, 2009

Interpretations of Body Language (Kiss)

As we know, communication can be in the verbal and non-verbal form. These days I particularly find it interesting to decode the meanings of various types of non-verbal messages. I realize that it carries a lot of meaning and it also helps people to express themselves more clearly( that is if the messages are interpreted by the other properly). Recently, I came across an interesting message in my mail. It conveyed the meanings of different types of kisses and hand movements. Here are some of them:


1. Kiss on the hand
    I adore you


2. Kiss on the cheek
    I just want to be friends


3. Kiss on the neck
   I want you

4. Kiss on the lips
    I love you


5. Kiss on the ears
    I am just playing


6. Kiss anywhere else
    lets not get carried away


7. Look in your eyes
    kiss me


8. Playing with your hair
    I can't live without you


9. Hand on your waist
    I love you to much to let you go

Posted by: A.Padmassini A/P V.Anand

No comments:

Post a Comment